Action, Thriller (USA, UK, China — 2002)
- The Bourne Identity [Die Bourne Identität] (Doug Liman, 2002, 01:58): Rescued with two bullets in his back. Jason Bourne has completely lost his memory. Soon, it becomes very clear that he has to find out his identity to save his life. Hunted by his killers and racing against time, Bourne soon discovers he too has a definite instinct to kill...
- The Bourne Supremacy [Die Bourne Verschwörung] (Paul Greengrass, 2004, 01:48): Suffering from amnesia, Bourne has left his violent past behind and is living a normal life with girlfriend Marie. But his plans for a peaceful life are crushed when he narrowly escapes an assassination attempt. Now hunted by an unknown enemy, Bourne proves to be neither an easy target nor a person whose skill, determination and resilience can be underestimated.
- The Bourne Ultimatum [Das Bourne Ultimatum] (Paul Greengrass, 2007, 01:55): Having lost his memory and the one person he loved, Bourne is undeterred by the barrage of bullets from a new generation of highly-trained killers, tracking his every move and who will stop at nothing to prevent him from learning his true identity.
- The Bourne Legacy [Das Bourne Vermächtnis] (Tony Gilroy, 2012, 02:15): Faced with the public and political fallout from the events of The Bourne Ultimatum, the CIA decides to shut down Operation Outcome, the successor to Operation Treadstone. Aaron Cross, an agent of Operation Outcome, and Marta Shearing, a doctor who helped create the Outcome agents, must find a way to escape before CIA agent Byer can have them assassinated.
- Jason Bourne (Paul Greengrass, 2016, 02:03): Jason Bourne, the CIA's most lethal former operative, is drawn out of the shadows. Now remembering who he truly is, Bourne tries to uncover hidden truths about his past.
Regie: Doug Liman, Paul Greengrass, Tony Gilroy
Darsteller: Matt Damon, Franka Potente, Clive Owen, Julia Stiles, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton
Länge: 599 Min.
Altersangabe: 12 (nach BBFC)
Audio-Sprachen: en, de, et al
Untertitel: en, de, et al
Gekauft am: 20. Juli 2020